'quarter-layering' (Experimental technique)
REPEATING KEY PHRASES UNDER EACH OTHER at a 'quarter' distance from each other
This is STYLISH, but can be overused.
1. "The victim's blood spatter pattern, the MO of the typical aggressor, all lead to this - Fatal Attraction Syndrome "
2. FX: (Fatal Attraction Syndrome - repeated under but with a short delay so there is a slight overlap)NOTE:Fatal Attraction Syndrome Fatal Attraction Syndrome Fatal Attraction Syndrome Fatal Attraction Syndrome
3. - the sad and fatal result of obsessive love
4. FX ('obsessive love' repeated just slightly ditto)NOTE: obsessive love obsessive love obsessive love obsessive love
5. - not just post-romantic bunny-boiling but a downward spiral into loneliness and unattractive violence
('loneliness and unattractive violence' - ditto)NOTE: loneliness and unattractive violence loneliness and unattractive violence loneliness and unattractive violence
6. FX (UNDERSCORING MUSIC AND EFFECTS)
This site is 'Radio Drama - directing, acting, technical, learning & teaching, researching, styles, genres'. See INDEX to navigate also. Complete curriculum of scripts, techniques (acting & directing & post-production & genre styles), advice, sound files - effects and atmoses (with no copyright and so free to use), detailed script commentaries, etc.
Academic material on this site is Alan Beck is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Learn about radio drama on this site along with my book - Beck, Alan, Radio Acting, London: A & C Black ISBN 0-7136-4631-4 Available on Amazon. CLICK HERE.
Any opinions expressed in this site are the personal opinions of the owner of the site. IF YOU HAVE COMMENTS, PLEASE EMAIL TO : email@example.com
fatal and syndrome
Secure FTPS (SSL) on the planet Go FTP FREE Software